viernes, 8 de enero de 2010

Building an Oryx stencilset for Business Family Engineering

First of all, to congratulate Oryx developers team for their excellent work. The learning curve to develop new stencilsets is very soft.

I have decided, as self-purpose for this new year, to develop the I.T. infrastructure for providing support to my PhD proposal, a methodological framework for designing business information system families.

As a first step, I'm evaluating to define my own stencilsets in Oryx. The truth is that I'm quite happy with the result. More info about tool support, comming soon ...

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

I really appreciate information shared above. It’s of great help. If someone wants to learn Online (Virtual) instructor lead live training in OBPM (Oracle Business Process Management), kindly contact us http://www.maxmunus.com/contact
MaxMunus Offer World Class Virtual Instructor led training On OBPM (Oracle Business Process Management). We have industry expert trainer. We provide Training Material and Software Support. MaxMunus has successfully conducted 100000+ trainings in India, USA, UK, Australia, Switzerland, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, Bahrain and UAE etc.
For Demo Contact us.
Saurabh Srivastava
MaxMunus
E-mail: saurabh@maxmunus.com
Skype id: saurabhmaxmunus
Ph:+91 8553576305 / 080 - 41103383
http://www.maxmunus.com/